MOTTI HAPTAN YASHT KARDO 3–Transliteration
1. O Hormazd, here, we remember you who created animals and crops; also water and all existence; as also, the light, Earth and all divine blessings (natural phenomena), as such creator.
2. We offer you the highest praise (ijashne) and latria (the highest worship offered to God) for your greatness, magnificence and your marvelous persona.
3. Hormazd, beloved of Mazda, a name promoting great progress, we offer you latria. We offer latria with our entire being (body and spirit). We offer this latria with all the souls (farohar) of all pious/good men and women.
4. We praise /laud Ardibesht, the most beautiful and most glorious Ameshaspend and all phenomena of creation.
5. We praise/laud good thoughts, all over which God rules (all creation), the good religion, good harvest (both of animal husbandry and agriculture) (i.e. Khordad & Amardad), and noble cultures (Armaiti).
MOTTI HAPTAN YASHT KARDO 4–Transliteration
1. O Earth that nourishes/feeds us and with that all the female angels (farishtas), also the excellence of the Law, we praise you. O Hormazd! Your female angels and the excellence of the Law which are acceptable/likeable because of their Ashoi (purity/holiness) we laud them.
2. We praise/laud the happiness, purity, progress, all good thoughts and with these, nobility (good society), good wishes, good progress, good advice, and good wisdom (Avesta: ‘Parendim’ an angel, with Ashishangh, who rules over wealth).
3. We praise/ laud precipitation (rain), collected and flowing waters of Hormazd, we believe you are filled with goodness, vast, moving towards greatness and make both Worlds pure/pious. (These waters include the moisture found in leaves plants tree-sap, water falling from the mountain, water under the soil, and moisture in the earth and where else found).
4. O Waters! Thus are the good names that Hormazd has bestowed on you. The creator of all phenomena Hormazd has fixed these names for you. We praise you through these names, we bow to you respect you through these and through these we show our gratitude to you.